Welcome!John Jacobson, internationally recognized music educator and clinician, has pulled together leading elementary teachers and songwriters to create a new resource specifically for the elementary classroom.
Says John, "MUSIC EXPRESS is the magazine designed to help you, the everyday hero, as you share music with young people in your classrooms. It will bring you fresh ideas from some of the best music educators in the country in a format that's easy to use and fun!"
What Can Music Express Do?
So how can MUSIC EXPRESS help you in the elementary classroom? It will:
- engage students with their own full-color magazine
- supply you with 5 new songs in each issue to add to your curriculum
- provide you with great new activities and teaching strategies
- keep you current on issues facing music educators nationwide
what you getJohn Jacobson's Music Express is the classroom magazine for young musicians in grades K-6. Delivered to your doorstep six times per year, you'll get:
- Listening Activities
- Lesson Plans
- Piano Accompaniments
- Movement Suggestions
- Concert Program Narrations
- And More!